For further information please visit my website.

Kylie & James

Before photographing Kylie and James’s wedding I  have to admit I did not know about this delightful little spot where they were to be married.  Kahikatea Gardens, a few minutes from Greytown, is a private garden and function area that is beautifully manicured.  Just perfect for smaller boutique style weddings.  It would have to be one of the most pleasant weddings I’ve covered this year.  I was easily able to get fantastic, candid photos of everyone relaxed and enjoying themselves.  Before the wedding I was able to find numerous areas within close proximity, which could be used to photograph the bridal party and family photos.  After discussing and showing these spots to Kylie and James we knew that this day was going to be special.



























No comments:

Post a Comment